Sunday, February 1, 2015

Five for Sunday =)

Hi!
Today I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday {on a Sunday of course}!
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
Divider 1
First up for this post is the beautiful snow we had last week. It rarely snows here and the kids had a ton of fun. We took them out after P.E. We had a snowball fight and tried to catch snowflakes in our mouths. It was funtastic!
Divider 2
Later that day, this was my view on my way home. I live about 25 minutes from school and the mountain view is beautiful =)
Divider 3



In science, we learned about the layers of soil. We made these fun "soil in a cup" snacks to review.
Divider 4


In Science Lab, we made volcanoes and learned how they change the surface of the Earth.
Divider 5


Last, I wanted to share a new product that I can't wait to use. Our students love making lap books. Do yours? Well, Tina created a lap book for the beloved story, Stone Fox. She used this last year with her students and it was a huge hit. I'll be using it in the upcoming weeks and I'm just as excited as the kids.
 https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Stone-Fox-a-lap-book-for-the-story-by-John-Reynolds-Gardiner-1682320

No comments:

Post a Comment