Sunday, May 31, 2015

Five for Frunday~ Wax Museum and Art Show

Hi y'all! It has been ages since we have chatted. Here's what we have been up to!
fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]
[Divider-1_thumb84.png]

Our GT/Art night was this past week, and it was wonderful. Our Living Wax Museum had 32 presenters~19 third graders presented and 13 second graders! Incredible!

Most students began researching back in January, although some students began as late as April. They read biographies about a person of interest. They wrote a research paper. They made a timeline. They wrote their speech. And they practiced.

I blogged about this amazing project here and here.


Divider-2_thumb3Divider-3_thumb3Divider-4_thumb3
 Here are lots pics of their night.
Michael Jackson
Queen Elizabeth

Walt Disney
Barnum Bones (Dinosaur Hunter)

Amelia Earhart
Susan B. Anthony
Rosa Parks
Marie Curie
Dr. Seuss
Annie Oakley
Franklin D. Roosevelt
George Washington
Thomas Edison
Stan Lee
Leonardo da Vinci


Elvis Presley
 
Albert Einstein
 Divider-5_thumb3
BTW~ We have the world's best art teacher ever! Here are some pics of the Art Show=)

I can never tell which grade level created the art in her classroom because she doesn't have them labeled. She truly brings out the best in students. We love her dearly!

Thanks for reading =0
 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Wax Museum!!!! I wish I was able to do something like that, it wouldn't be as cool with only 10 students!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noelle,
    Last year, there were only 10 students and it was fantastic! You should give it try=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr LORENZO DIEGO LOAN FIRM FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook.com},
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Peterson and I am from Convention Centre Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along with our discussion she told me about MR LORENZO DIEGO LOAN FIRM FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now, She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact MR LORENZO DIEGO LOAN FIRM FINANCE email:- {mrlorenzodiegoloanfirm@outlook..com}

    ReplyDelete