Sunday, June 1, 2014

Movin' On Up




Hello all!
Well, I've been given some news about next year~ my principal has decided
she needs "my expertise" in 5th grade. I must admit, I was shocked!
I've taught 3rd grade for 16 years.
And I love third grade.
And I love third graders.
And I love getting hugs in the morning.
And I love getting hugs at the end of the day.
And I love getting hugs during the day (yeah, I love hugs~ my own children are much too old for hugs).
I love that 8 eight year olds still love school and their teacher (for the most part).
But most of all, I love teaching next door to TINA!
She has been my bestest best friend for 14 years.
I see her all day long and I still react like this every time~

I love teaching reading.
She loves teaching math.
I love teaching music and dance.
She loves teaching art.
I teach her kiddos Social Studies.
She teaches my kiddos Science.
She is the yin to my yang.

Well, I finally got my big girl panties on and am going to love 5th grade.
Our fifth grade team is ah~mazing!
They are fun, funny, and so sweet.
And next year's fifth graders were awesome third graders.
And change is good, right?
And Tina and I are going to meet an hour early everyday so we can get our visiting done.

Well, I guess I am movin' up in the world~
~lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment