Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Currently and Worksheet Wednesday

Hiya! We are linking up today with Farley at Oh Boy Fourth Grade!

*listening~ we have 3 puppies~ an 8 month yellow lab, a 10 month doberman/shepherd mix, and a 1 year old shepherd mix.We adopted them in March and April what was I thinking and we love them so.
*loving~ my daughter has been studying abroad. In the last year she has studied in Germany, China, and Argentina. I have missed her so much!
*thinking~ all teachers do this every summer, right?
*wanting~ since I am moving to 5th grade, I want to read  The One and Only Ivan, Flora and Ulysses, and Wonder. I also need to reread some PD books. And then I have my own fun list!
*needing~ 'nuff said.
*4th plans~ my daughter gets home on the 4th so we will grill out at our house!

We are also linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Worksheet Wednesday!

 Enjoy the following freebie~ It is perfect for the First Day of School and goes great with the story
 First Day Jitters by Judy Dannenberg.
Freebie First Day Jitters Graph

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to have your daughter back home. I'm sure she has some amazing stories to tell! There is not enough money in the world to get me to fifth grade, I hope you love it and have a wonderful year! Good luck with the reading list and if you find a way to make more time, please pass it on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie. I think I will put that to use, as I read that book the first day.

    I wish I had my reading list tackled, but it keeps growing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete