Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Classroom Before Pics and a Sale

Hi friends!
I tried to remember to take some pics of my classroom before I started in on the mess, but I forgot of course. So I took pictures the next day. I already had two walls of bulletin boards done but everything else was a huge mess in these pics~
This is to the left after you walk into our classroom door.
 This is the back of our classroom.
 This pic is the right of the classroom.
 And this last pic is from the back of the room looking towards the front of the room.
I'm glad to say that I'm almost done. I'd better be, students begin on Monday! EEEK!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ramona-Recommends
Don't forget~ the one day sale is tomorrow! I'm adding items to my cart and I'll show you what I purchased soon=)

No comments:

Post a Comment