Friday, August 8, 2014

News Flash~ I'm a Third Grade Teacher Again

Hello friends!
I can't believe it. I was preparing to become a 5th grade teacher. {This post tells the news.} I had finally accepted it {but I was secretly hoping that somehow I would get to stay in 3rd grade}.
And now I am back in the third grade. I tell my students that I loved third grade so much as kid that I'm still a third grader.
Best. Year. Ever.

Well on to other stuff~  I have been teaching summer enrichment for the last 3 weeks. I am teaching kiddos that will be entering the third grade. And I want to share with you some of our summer school fun.

We studied worms {ew~ I don't teach science, Tina does. But this year, I will be teaching science so this was good practice!} The students observed, measured, touched, and made a new friend
.

The next day, we measured and stretched gummi worms. And we made dirt cups! We used pudding cups, oreos, and gummi worms. Delicious!

I'll share some more summer school fun tomorrow!
BTW~ I have had so many problems with blogger this summer. I've tried to post other pics and it keeps crashing. Is anybody else having issues?
~lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment