Sunday, August 31, 2014

First Week of School~ Done

Hi everyone!
I can't believe the first week of school is over.
It was a wonderful week in room 25!
I just love my students!
They are so sweet and kind!
Did I mention we have a new principal?
And I'm so happy to still be a third grade teacher!

Tina and I have a few products to share~
First up is one of our favorites~ Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters
Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters {a unit for the story written
This is a yearly favorite of ours. We love this African Cinderella story by John Steptoe.

We uploaded our Odd and Even Math Game!


Odd or Even Math Center Game {with 3, 4,and 5 Digits}
It is perfect for math centers!

We also gave a face-lift to 4 Types of Sentences!
4 Types of Sentences
This is a fun 2 week unit on sentences!
Just click on the pics for more info!

I hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend! Enjoy!
~lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment