Sunday, September 7, 2014

Five For Friday {on Sunday! } 9-7

Howdy!
Today, I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her weekly link up!

[fiveforfriday2_thumb%255B3%255D%255B4%255D.jpg]
Divider 1
I just adore my class! They are the sweetest, kindest, hardest working kiddos! And they appreciate everything we do. And they love to dance for brain breaks! 'Nuff said =)
Divider 2 
A teacher friend on my grade level has a football theme going in his classroom. I offered to make him a football clip chart. Well, he liked it and his students did as well!
Football Behavior Clip Chart
Football Behavior Clip Chart 
I had so much fun coming up with the levels for this clip chart. 
Divider 3 
4 In A Row Apple Multiplication Game
Tina finished making our first 4 in a Row Multiplication Game. And I just love it! I don't know how she keeps coming up with these great ideas! 
This one is apple themed and for the month of September. She is already working on October, November and December's games.These are going to be perfect for my math workstations!
4 In a Row Apple Multiplication Game
Divider 4
We finished our First Day Jitters week and my little friends enjoyed the unit. I always love reading about their first day of third grade later on in the year. They also enjoyed the Word Search! So cute!
First Day Jitters
First Day Jitters  
First Day Jitters
 Divider 5
This week, we made All About Me Necklaces. They came out so dang cute! I got the idea from Denise at Sunny Days in Second Grade. I just love her blog. It's full of great ideas!
Thanks for stopping by~
lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment