Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made It=) and a Freebie

Hello everybody.
Today we are linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!




For this Monday Made It, we have been busy bees getting activities ready for the school year. Sometimes, it feels like there just isn't time to cute-ify things. But the kiddos deserve it. So that is our focus!

First Up- We finished our Third Grade Daily Morning Math Unit 3 (Weeks 13-18)
Click this pic to grab it!

Second Up- QR Code Centers
Synonym QR Codes, Antonym QR Codes, and 3D Shapes
Tina loves making these for our kiddos and I love using them=) We just needed to jazz things up a bit!
In these centers, you can use them as a self checking center or students can turn in their work to be checked. 
Click pic to grab the Antonym QR Code Center

Click pic to grab 3D Shapes
Our Synonym QR Code Center is a Freebie=)
Just click on the pic to grab it! 
Last Up- (And my favorite). I made a Where Are We Clip Chart. It is monster themed and I made it in bright colors and black and white. If you would like to grab it, just click on the pic!

Last year, I made our whole grade level "Where Are We" signs. But honestly, they were massive kinds of ugly. This monster clip chart just makes my heart happy. I love the clipart!

We still have lots to do before school starts but we are taking a break on Thursday. Tina and I are driving up to Phoenix with our some of our best school buddies. And what are we going to do in the great city of heat? We are going to IKEA (I've never been and can't wait), to The Container Store (again, never been to one and can't wait), lunch somewhere new, and then to the Outlet Stores. I don't usually like to shop but all of my buds love it and I get to spend some fun time with them=)
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment