Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Monday Made It- Wednesday Style!!! and a Freebie


Hi- I'm linking up Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It!


I found this on Pinterest by Artsy Fartsy Mama. It's easy banana bread using cake mix, 3-4 ripe bananas, 2 eggs, and chocolate chips.
Can't tell you how many bananas I have thrown away in my life because I was too lazy to make "real" banana bread.  Now I can just throw these 3 ingredients together! 
 It looked so good in the oven. I didn't have yellow or white cake mix so I used butter pecan =)

We couldn't wait for the picture. It's delish. Especially after being refrigerated.


I wanted to get my clips ready this week. Last year I painted clothespins bright green and bright blue to go with my colors. This year, I wanted to find an faster way to make them. So I used some Tulip Fabric Dye in turquoise.

 
Well, I'm not too sure if I like the finished product. I'll decide later.




Tina and I worked on math this week too!

We finished a 3D Shape QR Code Center.
Click on the pic above to grab it.

We also finished our Third Grade Daily Problem Solving Unit 1 (Weeks 1-6).

Click on the pic above to grab Unit 1.


Here is a Freebie- Week 1 from our Third Grade Daily Problem Solving Unit 1.

Click on the pic for the Freebie!
 
 Thanks for making it through this post!!!
Have a happy week =)
Lisa
 


No comments:

Post a Comment